August 14th -18th 2017
Senior manager and director-level corporate and startup executives from around the world, corporate intrapreneurs, entrepreneursCosts
- Breakfast and lunch are catered every day from local restaurants and served in the campus cafeteria.
- Dinner is on your own
- Video recordings and presentations of the Executive Program guest speakers (if they allow it)
- Lifetime membership to DraperTV - an online learning platform where you can access Draper University's best video content
- Access to Draper University's alumni network
- Over $25k in business credits and discounts (including Google Cloud credits, AWS credits, etc.)
Tuition: $10k USD per participant.
- Housing in single occupancy dorm rooms in the campus residence hall
- Full-sized bed, en suite bathroom, individual dresser, desk, and chair
- Linens and towels provided; fresh towel change every other day
- Group transport to scheduled activities and events during the program
Please register here. Once we confirm your eligibility, you will receive a payment link.