Draper University is seeking to hire a rockstar Admissions & Recruiting Manager. As the “frontline” person that applicants first meet, this is a critical role whose major areas of responsibility are creating a larger awareness about Draper University to potential students and running the entire admissions lifecycle.
Primary responsibilities are to recruit qualified students for our programs; to develop, implement, and evaluate a comprehensive recruitment plan, including the development and continual improvement of systems and processes designed to meet enrollment goals.
Build University awareness to potential new students and assist in developing and implementing recruiting strategies and activities that enhance enrollments. Some evening and weekend hours required; light travel required.
Responsible for application review, scheduling and fielding admissions calls with qualified potential students. Must be able to manage data in MS Excel and run analyses and projections. This person would also be responsible for working with admitted students on tuition and financial aid. This person must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong public speaking and communication skills and the ability to present Draper University in a positive way to diverse populations
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills and computer literate
- Excellent telephone skills required
- Must be sales oriented and enjoy networking
- MS Excel proficient - Experience with CRM tool a plus
- Enthusiasm for working with young entrepreneurs
- Must have US work authorization
Salary & Benefits
This position is full time. The salary for this position is $55,000 - $70,000 depending on experience and includes full benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability insurance. 401k retirement plan offered.) Work in a fast-paced, exciting environment where you get to constantly grow and learn new things from our team and have access to amazing Draper University speakers. Learn more about the company at www.draperuniversity.com!
Interested in this position? Please contact Carol, email@example.com.