Next session: August 2017
Senior manager and director-level corporate and startup executives from around the world, corporate intrapreneurs, entrepreneurs
- Breakfast and lunch are catered every day from local restaurants and served in the campus cafeteria.
- Dinner is on your own
- Video recordings and presentations of the Executive Program guest speakers (if they allow it)
- Lifetime membership to DraperTV - an online learning platform where you can access Draper University's best video content
- Access to Draper University's alumni network
- Over $100k in business credits and discounts (including Google Cloud credits, AWS credits, etc.)
Tuition: $10k USD per participant.
*Early bird pricing (register and pay tuition by February 1): $9k
- Housing in single occupancy dorm rooms in the campus residence hall
- Full-sized bed, en suite bathroom, individual dresser, desk, and chair
- Linens and towels provided; fresh towel change every other day
- Group transport to scheduled activities and events during the program
- **Does not include travel costs to & from Draper University (including but not limited to airfare and visa costs)