Commitment: 15 - 20 hrs/weekDuration: 6 months, with opportunity for developmentSalary: Non-Paid Internship/ Housing Credit AvailableLocation: San Mateo, CA (opportunities to work remotely)
We’re seeking a talented and creative marketing part-time intern to help define and execute Tim Draper’s giant vision that is Draper University. This isn’t just a job posting- It’s a call to action, an invitation to step up to the plate, and an opportunity to become a hero. That’s what Draper University is all about…helping you become a superhero, a change agent, the kind of entrepreneur who can defy the odds, solve big problems and do nothing less than change the world.
Joining Draper University’s marketing team, you’ll have the opportunity to market influential industry leaders and successful founders and investors who inspire our students on a daily basis. The role demands great execution, along with gusto and enthusiasm for the startup world. This role requires a great level of autonomy to assist in building and growing the brand that is Draper University.
Luke Skywalker had Yoda. You have Draper University. Superheroes don’t just leap tall buildings in a single bound. They also help build big companies.
Responsibilities· Assist in creating marketing plans and managing projects across Draper University’s many programs and marketing channels
· Manage Draper University’s social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and blog
· Optimize and manage social media reports via Sprout Social
· Brainstorm ideas on how to further refine Draper University’s reach to audiences
· Perform other administrative duties pertaining to all marketing programs
· Flawless writing skills and the ability to craft a personable, professional tone for all public-facing communications
· High level skill with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
· Familiarity with Salesforce a plus, but not required