Have you ever wondered what makes Silicon Valley a unique place to foster innovation? Come join us this August in an intensive, one-week course and find out. You'll leave having explored the Silicon Valley mindset, culture, and ecosystem.
Unparalleled Access to Venture Capital
Founded by Tim Draper, Draper University is part of a larger ecosystem of venture capital firms located worldwide, and also includes a co-working space, and a top-ranked accelerator program. The Draper Ecosystem often provide thought leadership in cutting-edge technologies such as virtual reality and blockchain. Unlike other Silicon Valley executive programs, participants will bring their projects from ideation to execution and prove market validation by pitching to a panel of venture capitalist that are part of the Draper Venture Network at the end of the program.
Unique, proprietary deal flow
Have you ever felt as if your company was reaching a plateau? Re-energize your company and achieve exponential growth by being immersed in Silicon Valley for one week and creating new partnerships with cutting-edge startups, meeting with potential prospects, and seeking funding for your projects from mentors, angel investors, and venture capitalists.
Theory Meets Practice
Our unique curriculum combines traditional guest lectures with unique interactive events, unforgettable workshops, and enlightening company visits that will help you to organically develop relationships on tech campuses such as American Express, Stanford, and Google. Our mentors will make sure you achieve your professional and personal goals for the program, and enable you to internalize many concepts around Pretotyping, the Lean Startup Methodology, and Design Thinking.
- Daniel Kraft: Stanford and Harvard trained physician-scientist, inventor, entrepreneur, and innovator
- Alberto Savoia: Founder of Pretotype Labs; ex-executive at Google
- Faraz Hoodbhoy: Director of Ecosystem and Outreach at AT&T
- Naveen Jain: Founder of InfoSpace
- Tuition: $6,000 includes curriculum, top-tier speakers, interactive workshops and mentorship.
- Participation Fee: $4,000 includes residential expenses, meals, transportation to events, conference passes, VIP dinners, wine tastings, etc.
- Full Program (includes outside events): August 13th-19th
- Abridged Program: August 14th-18th