Draper University is excited to offer Executive Programs that build upon Draper University's cutting-edge, innovative residential program. Draper University's Executive Program is an intensive one-week course for startup and corporate executives who want an introduction to the Silicon Valley mindset, culture, and ecosystem. After attending this program, you'll have the necessary knowledge, experience, and leadership skills to bring innovation back to your company and team.
Founded by legendary venture capitalist Tim Draper (venture successes include Hotmail, Skype, Tesla Motors, and Baidu) and located in the heart of Silicon Valley, our Executive Program provides you with access to an amazing network and resources. You'll learn from the best and brightest minds in Silicon Valley. You'll receive mentorship from experienced professionals. You'll face challenging experiential workshops to build your skill set. And you will be pushed to think outside the box and be innovative.
Learn about the business environment and entrepreneurship practices in the US from top professionals and educators in Silicon Valley. Then implement these ideas in your own companies and teams as you:
Expand your network in Silicon Valley and around the world
Create new partnerships with startups and corporations
Pursue deal flow opportunities for your company
Seek investment opportunities from mentors and angel investors
Our innovative curriculum is composed of a wide variety of immersive experiences that will give you hands on exposure to all that Silicon Valley has to offer.
- Speakers: learn from all-stars from companies such as Uber, American Express, Stanford, Google, Palo Alto Investors, etc.
- Mentors: receive guidance and introductions from personalized mentors who are experts in their fields
- Workshops: take what you learn and apply it in interactive, hands on workshops such as Pretotyping, Lean Startup Methodology, Design Thinking, US Business Etiquette, and Executive Coaching
- Company Visits: tour startups and companies such as Google, Facebook, Tesla, 500 Startups, Uber, etc.
Sample topics covered by guest speakers include:
- History and Future of Silicon Valley
- Corporate Innovation
- Do's and Don'ts of Doing Business in Silicon Valley
- How to Succeed in the US Market
- Fundamentals of Executive Communications
- How to Pitch to Investors
- What Makes a Great Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital
- Inside the Mind of an Angel Investor
- Startup and Corporate Collaboration Models
- How to Drive Growth in Large Corporations through External Innovation
- Global Innovation Strategy
- Industry topics: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Virtual Reality, EdTech
Previous speakers include:
- Daniel Kraft, Stanford and Harvard trained physician-scientist, inventor, entrepreneur, and innovator.
- Naveen Jain, business executive, entrepreneur and the founder and former CEO of InfoSpace
- Alberto Savoia, Founder of Pretotype Labs, former Innovation Agitator at Google
- Faraz Hoodbhoy, Director, Ecosystem & Outreach at AT&T